Hansen Family Fund

Friday, April 20, 2012

Zach is Home (for a couple days)

So good to be home :) We were at the clinic for his chemo yesterday and they said his blood count was good enough to go home for a few days. We love being at Aunt Velda's house but there's nothing like home. Zachary quickly found the remote... control this morning along with Woody (a present left on the table with a note from Trevin Flake that he wanted Zachary to have his Woody so he would get better faster, so sweet and thank you Trevin : ) Thank you to everyone for all your love support and help with my family while I was gone. My sister Donna was correct when she posted we live in the best community in the world. I love this place. I will try to continue to post pictures but I'm not as good at this facebook thing as Aunt Velda. Love you all, CyrenaSee More

No comments:

Post a Comment