Hansen Family Fund

Thursday, April 19, 2012

I just wanted to share with everyone a little bit of the love that is surrounding us in this wonderful town of ours! (I hope this is ok with the people that told me) The other day I was told by a friend that her daughter who had been saving her money for a long time to buy something special came up to her and told her that she wanted to give the money to Zach instead. Today as I was around town passing out flyers for the run I went into an office and found out that a little girl from Zachs school (who frequently played basketball with him) is trying to set up a car wash and give all proceeds to Zach. So if you see a car wash for Zach please please please stop by and get your car washed! I am sure there are many other stories out there that I haven't heard about yet!

May our Heavenly Father bless all of you for your love and support at this time in our lives! We are truly blessed to live in such a wonderful community!

No comments:

Post a Comment